The So Sincere Hair Care Guide
- Before going to bed comb through hair with a wide tooth comb/brissle brush from ends to roots
- Put hair in a low bun , braid or pin curl your hair before going to sleep. This is important in preventing tangles. Never sleep with loose wet hair.
- cover with a satin scarf or bonnet to secure hair while sleep.
- After waking up:
- For curly/wavy/wet hair Spray hair with a water bottle mixed with conditioner and comb through section by section using a wide tooth comb starting from the roots to the top,Scrunch hair gently,Let air-dry,Do not touch when wet. This causes the hair to get big and frizzy. style as needed.
- For straight/bodywave hair untie ponytail or undo braid and comb using a wide tooth comb (or brissle brush) through beginning at the ends and working your way up to roots. style as needed keeping in mind that Heat is your hair's enemy. Just like our natural hair the more you use on it, the shorter the life span of your hair. Use heat in moderation. Do not use high temperatures. High temperatures can damage the hair, including permanently altering the hair texture. Use styling products that are alcohol free.
- Avoid cutting through tracks this causes shedding !
- Brush/comb through hair before washing/conditioning extensions w/ a wide tooth comb from ends to roots
- Do not brush/comb extensions while wet this is when the cuticles are most vulnerable
- Wash extensions using an organic/sulfate free shampoo and luke warm water for a list of recommended ones please feel free to EMAIL US !
- Do not scrub/massage hair together when washing this causes tangling& frizziness
- Let the hair air dry or pat it dry
- Do a conditioner wash after wash &leave in for 10 minutes before rinsing out , condition wash is key to keeping your extensions moisturized for a list of recommended conditioners please feel free to EMAIL US!
- shampoo wash should be done once a month &a conditioner wash twice a month
- After a wash moisture the extensions w/ a natural oil using only 2-3 drops
- DO NOT use greasy products this will weigh the hair down causing tangles for a list of recommended oils please feel free to EMAIL US!
- to keep hair shiny/glowing apply a water based serum
- Before straightening/providing any heat to hair especially curly/wavy extensions apply a leave in conditioner &heat protector that does not contain alcohol
- Use a satin/silk bonnet, scarf etc. to cover hair before bed
- Comb your hair and put it into braids before swimming
- wear a swimming cap
- if you wanna show off your long pretty hair in the water Before going into chlorine/sandy beach water, wash hair with a UV protective shampoo &conditioner. You can also apply a leave on hair product that contains SPF and moisturizing agents for protection.
- After swimming make sure to wash and deep condition your hair
- Never comb your hair while it is wet. Always use a wide tooth comb to pull apart strands. Using a leave-in conditioner
* KEEP IN MIND *
All of our extensions are 100% virgin human hair so it can be colored/bleached but regardless of the hair type bleaching/coloring does cause dryness/damage due to the chemical process in which removes moisture. You must deep condition extensions after coloring and keep moisturized!
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR OVER-PROCESSED BUNDLES! If you chose to dye your bundles yourself and you damage your bundles, we are not responsible. Bundles can be easily over processed and once you over process your bundles it will shed, tangle, and will not be able to bounce back! If you chose to dye your bundles, please use tresemme shampoo and condition that is strictly for dyed hair, along with biosilk, and chi oil etc. EMAIL US for suggestions. You must deep condition your hair every week to every two weeks once you dye your hair. If you fail to do so, it will result in damaged hair.
YOU MUST TREAT YOUR BUNDLES LIKE IT IS YOUR NATURAL HAIR! DO NOT BE CARELESS AND DAMAGE YOUR BUNDLES! ONCE THOSE BUNDLES ARE IN YOUR POSSESSION, WE ARE NO LONGER RESPONSIBLE FOR THEM!
NEVER NEGLECT YOUR NATURAL HAIR! feed your scalp with scalp treatments. Apply 3-6 drops to scalp, leave in for 10 minutes and rinse. (its okay if the treatments gets on the extensions) for a list of recommended scalp treatments EMAIL US!